Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

too much time off

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That would be a cut weight for me lol
last year I got my body weight upto 19.8 but felt bit heavy and although still add decent abs I lost a it of quality I stay around 18.5 -19 now with low body fat so when I strip down I actually put mass on while loosing weight

At that weight and low bf you have to be lifting pretty heavy.
Yes mate very heavy been training since I was 18 so 17 years now

Last year I got a invite to the midlands and Mr Doncaster

My stats last year dieted was

19 arms 19.5 calfs

And yes 28 inch waist

Anyone used this stuff before??

Got a deal off my brother in law..2 for 40 quid instead of 40 each

Has whey, milk soya and glutamine but it's not the one i usually use

Will see how i get on with it

@daveyboy1 quick totally unrelated question how are you fitting pro gutter tools to a harris pole? Buying one end of the week

What kind of weight you lifting if you don't mind me asking.
Bench I comfortably press 145 kg including the Olympia bar

Squat 200 kg I'm tall and concentrate on goin **** to floor

Shoulder press 135 kg

I have done more but train alone now so push weights without a spotter

Anyone ever been on the juice??

I haven't but some mates have and made big gains from it

Bench I comfortably press 145 kg including the Olympia barSquat 200 kg I'm tall and concentrate on goin **** to floor

Shoulder press 135 kg

I have done more but train alone now so push weights without a spotter
Is that a strict press or push? Other than your shoulder press I can well could hit those numbers. Different type of training though and I've always been naturally strong, took me about 8 months to get there.

Is that a strict press or push? Other than your shoulder press I can well could hit those numbers. Different type of training though and I've always been naturally strong, took me about 8 months to get there.
Very strict no locking out on any press or squat

I've yet to see many people press 3 twenty plates on Olympian bar for 10 reps unaided with no locking out

Anyone ever been on the juice??I haven't but some mates have and made big gains from it
I always open about my use

But I live very healthy lifestyle and cardio everyday

I take a range of supplements and ova bits to combat my sides

Strict no legs overhead for me is more like 100, when I stopped I was still adding weight every session np, in 8 months never failed rep target.

@daveyboy1 quick totally unrelated question how are you fitting pro gutter tools to a harris pole? Buying one end of the week
Unger adjustable crank with optiloc cone for me (has acme thread for the pro gutter)

I'm sure the harris has the same size acme thread doesn’t it..can't remember as i always take em off

My way i can change the angle of i have an awkward bit to reach and my wag fits it also if needed

View attachment 5639

Needed to use an old bit of optiloc pole to bolt in the end of the harris to fit the crank as it is thinner but you can do the same with a bit of plastic plumbing pipe

Back