Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone got a skyvac . How good are they

fdcc175b0c1e1ae6bd263cc74f2eb5eb.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Another concern I've got is if I tip up at a customers house and it takes me 20 mins to do the same job that would take me an hour by hand . Are the customers gonna look at me like some sort of $¥@# when I ask for £50

I bought a 3000w wet and dry Hoover and a set of 40ft grafite gutter pipes separately... doubt the skyvac can be much better and was a fraction of the cost... avoid metal/ally pipes I'd rather pull my teeth out then do a job with them...

Another concern I've got is if I tip up at a customers house and it takes me 20 mins to do the same job that would take me an hour by hand . Are the customers gonna look at me like some sort of $¥@# when I ask for £50
Imo well worth getting a camera, so you can see if the gutter is clear and something to show customer that the job has been done, I'm not sure the gutter vacs completely remove the need for ladders though

Latest Posts

Back