Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone seen or tried these?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes as there has been a thread about it already if you do a search on here

Here is a vid on the ladder you are are on about

[media]

[/media]

Well done smurf. You are actually the man when it comes to ladders aren't you? Lol.

Was hoping you'd pop up, I know you use the ankalad have you tried or do you use the leveller and is it any good?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi! Crown... I work on foot/bike/trailer... I have had a good look at these and 4m is not enough. I current use Abru 4.7m which with a stand-off reach over most hard to reach windows. Anything shorter would not work. Unless I used a small pole ext to clean the odd difficult window. I spend most of my time thinking about ladders and what is easier etc. I reckon these would be great in one sense being very light in weight and they look strong. But. for the price I reckon it may be a gamble as to whether that match up to what I am currently using... Thanks for posting... I too am interested to know how handy they are?...

Last edited by a moderator:
The yanks use a much better sectional ladder system than that as is way too sort for most 2 storey work.

[media]

[/media]
Have a look at his other vids on sectional ladders that are interesting to see

No I haven't tried their leveller as my ladders have stabilisers bars on the bottom sections so it won't work on mine.

[media]

Yes as there has been a thread about it already if you do a search on here

Here is a vid on the ladder you are are on about

[media]

at 1.57 i thought he s gonna smash the window lol

Latest Posts

Back