Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Headstone cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

At the end of the day customers spend anywhere from 500 to over a 1000 for a head stone for there loved one there not going to like it going greeen so we are jist providing a service to help them
That's cheap I've just paid £1750 for one for my mum and it's nothing special

I couldn't find anything for less than £1000 the one I have got isn't extravagant either walking around the local cemetery I think a lot of the graves with big headstones and granite sides must cost several thousand !!!!!

My paternal Grandad passed in 83. He and my nan lived in Orpington.

He was burried at Sydenham Hill.

Granny dont drive and to best of my knowledge to this day hasn't been to visit the grave since the day of the funeral.

I'm sure she would have paid happily on the odd occassion for someone to tend to it.

How do you go about working out the price? Does it take a long time to achieve similar results to your OP pics?
I go and have a look . This one will take about 1.30 hrs to complete as hasn't been touched for years and years .

So I woek out how much solution I am going to use and my time

Interesting thread

Wouldn't want to get the chemicals wrong and ruin a headstone

Might end up with your own headstone

I think it's a really good idea James do you advertise this with before and after pics would be a bit insensitive surely? I think its a brilliant idea by the way

I think it's a really good idea James do you advertise this with before and after pics would be a bit insensitive surely? I think its a brilliant idea by the way
Thanks and yes I do use them before and after photos

I don't think it is insensitive at all as I block out all name on the head stone .

Back