Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Headstone cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes you have to have it on a low pressure . So not much quicker than softwashing . 

You could use a pressure washer to get a great deal of the dirt of and then softwash . 
I think its a great idea James next time i get new leaflets i think i will add it on there. I  got a generator on the back of my van so its not a problem pressure washing in remote areas.

How do you price it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this has got to be one of the best threads on this forum.

Thanks for sharing James! :1f44d:

Sure its not for everybody, however if you do a google search there are a few companies doing this cleaning with quarterly maintenance packages (flowers placed at grave etc), so yeah definitely a cleaning biz for the enterprising soul...

My idea would be to approach the council who is in charge of the cemetery and speak with the big wig in charge and ask about putting a sign at the entrance, and giving the council a percentage.

In regards to graveyards (graveyard adjoins a church) same offer with the church pastor, but give to their charity.

What da ya think?

I think this has got to be one of the best threads on this forum.

Thanks for sharing James! :1f44d:

Sure its not for everybody, however if you do a google search there are a few companies doing this cleaning with quarterly maintenance packages (flowers placed at grave etc), so yeah definitely a cleaning biz for the enterprising soul...

My idea would be to approach the council who is in charge of the cemetery and speak with the big wig in charge and ask about putting a sign at the entrance, and giving the council a percentage.

In regards to graveyards (graveyard adjoins a church) same offer with the church pastor, but give to their charity.

What da ya think?
Great idea robert 

Great app for this sort of quarterly service is 'findagrave' you can drop a pin on the exact location of a grave and photo it and save to favourites, easy to find after that. It also identifies every graveyard in you area. Not for everyone but if you decide on a different sort of add on that can be done in the rain this could make things easier. 

https://www.findagrave.com/mobileapp/

Great app for this sort of quarterly service is 'findagrave' you can drop a pin on the exact location of a grave and photo it and save to favourites, easy to find after that. It also identifies every graveyard in you area. Not for everyone but if you decide on a different sort of add on that can be done in the rain this could make things easier. 

Thanks BigFoot I will look into that tonight 

I also offer service and find it to be the most heartfelt of services I fulfill

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I can imagine that it is ....so yeah I totally agree with you.

As James says: its also easy work (thanks for the PM James)

I have both a council cemetery & church graveyard very close to where i live, will have to go into the church and see the pastor.

I would even offer to do a FREE headstone CLEAN so the pastor can see the results with his own eyes, then he can spread the word, which would get a percentage from each job, hence a contribution to church funds.

win/win for all.

BTW, came across this site while doing a bit of research, have a gander at their packages:
gravecareinternational.com

Great little app I have just down loaded and had a look about on it 

Back