Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Asked To Do A Quote Today And....WOW!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Or maybe get one of these instead /emoticons/biggrin.png
now that is a cracking idea.....maybe our friends at karcher could get a bigger bladed/battery version just for us windys...../emoticons/smile.png
even i may stop" doing a runner" now......:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow what a hell of a job! Lots of glass there don't know if I would fancy it unless I was getting top dollar for it. Insides do look a right pain as well.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I see what you did there @Gav /emoticons/wink.png

That looks like a fun quote. I'd go sky high on the pricing, that way if you get it you take your time and do it right. If you don't get it then you aren't kicking yourself wishing you never took it on. The one I bought my dragonfly for sits on 50 acres. It has a green house and an orangery as well as the main house. Previous guy took a day to the the house in and out, but sold his round and the new chaps took one look at it and scarpered! As far as I'm concerned I'll take jobs like this if the money is right. Most occasions your price high and get it because no one else wants it!

That looks like a fun quote. I'd go sky high on the pricing, that way if you get it you take your time and do it right. If you don't get it then you aren't kicking yourself wishing you never took it on. The one I bought my dragonfly for sits on 50 acres. It has a green house and an orangery as well as the main house. Previous guy took a day to the the house in and out, but sold his round and the new chaps took one look at it and scarpered! As far as I'm concerned I'll take jobs like this if the money is right. Most occasions your price high and get it because no one else wants it!
Went in high and just waiting. No phone call = no hardship for me.

Nice job tuffs get stuck in mate charge good money and it's worth it /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back