Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tds reading ... what's exceptable before it leaves spots ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

changed mine today as it got up to 003 yesterday had been shaking and swirling the Di vessel the last couple of weeks which kept it at between 001 and 002 glad to see it back to 000

changed mine today as it got up to 003 yesterday had been shaking and swirling the Di vessel the last couple of weeks which kept it at between 001 and 002 glad to see it back to 000

yea zero is peace of mind, i changed mine over the holidays (first time:hiding:) and also address the tds creep, which is something i had just put on the back boiler! but in hindsight i wish i had fine tuned things from the start... at such an easy fix :rolleyes:

yea zero is peace of mind, i changed mine over the holidays (first time:hiding:) and also address the tds creep, which is something i had just put on the back boiler! but in hindsight i wish i had fine tuned things from the start... at such an easy fix :rolleyes:
I run mine for a few minutes each morning as I'm loading up the van then switch the valves back gets rid of the tds creep anything to save a little resin lol.

Back