Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet Drop

Even get fit at the same time /emoticons/biggrin.png wouldn't work on the back of that house though /emoticons/tongue.png

you could do them like him on adverts, using a trampoline, up down, just move trampoline about
How did you get on using that virosol swas?

canvassed area follow up door knocking 2day, £180 for 2 -3 days canvassing. if i didnt follow up after flyer drop off, i would have got around £25 of work, on my flyer i have asked them to place bottom piece of flyer which has a message on to be placed in window. there was only a few done this. i decided to knock and got the work, including a couple of £25 jobs. cant wait to establish it. a few not in today so may be more work in same area., they dont seem to phone up , ive decided you have to follow up now to get the work. so easier just mentioning the flyer i dropped in letterbox previously. 1 area nothing, persevered and got all work on the other side of the villiage canvassed. bloody tireing.

on my flyer i have asked them to place bottom piece of flyer which has a message on to be placed in window. there was only a few done this.
I tried something similar mate in 2 areas and didn't get a single one displayed so well done for even getting a few and well done on all the new work pal!!

Back