Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

thanks Neil

Dave B

Staff member
So some idiot (not me obviously) went out this morning to the other side of town to do a fsg job with conny roof

I..oops i mean he forgot to take his big ladders and pole with pro gutter tools with him duh

Anyway mr @Adams0211 was just down the road and let me uuhm him borrow his for the afternoon

Big thanks mate (obviously I'm just passing the message on it wasn't me honest guv)

No worries mate. Early finish for me today so I didn't need them.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yes he did mate

He left.the whole lot behind

Something to do with missus and the boy in the way while trying to get ready this morning

Yes he did mateHe left.the whole lot behind

Something to do with missus and the boy in the way while trying to get ready this morning
That's one of the reasons I like to get up and out the house as soon as possible. A wife, four kids and a baby all trying to get ready in the morning is the last thing I want to be dealing with.

My wife is a braille teacher in a primary school so they are both up at 0630 for work and school

I'm not getting up before them at that time of the morning

I know you only go out the house for 5 hours a day lol

Any more than that and the sofa is calling

I gotta go sparrow drive and collect from that woman and then quote her fascias and gutters

My work day never seems to end

I only did four hours today [emoji23]

I am quite partial to the sofa. I hope your customer in Sparrow Drive pays up quicker than mine. She's about to get ditched.

I only did four hours today [emoji23]I am quite partial to the sofa. I hope your customer in Sparrow Drive pays up quicker than mine. She's about to get ditched.

Part timer. 14 hours for me today! :cry:

Fair play mate. I don't envy you though.

I don't do it often. Once a fortnight maybe. And don't usually start that early. Just fancied nipping round the m25 at 3 am

I gave all the wagon driving up now mate and i don't miss it 1 bit

Wc1 at 10am or Highgate hill at 5.30pm is not fun

I usually only do supermarket distribution centres. Usually away from town centres. Sittingbourne today. It makes a change. 1 drop then home empty. Easy ole day with an hours snooze in Medway services

What's the harlow run like?

Traffic can be a pain down there

Arla or ocado in hatfield is a nice easy run if you can still get it

Back