Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washer Parts

I'm sure if you look at the choke it tells you which way is on & off (off is towards the engine) and yes you can turn the fuel off but I don't bother myself.

am I right in thinking you should leave the choke in the on position normally towards engine when not in use so to speak. then when starting move the choke into the close position coming away from engine, then gradually place back in open position towards the engine and leave it there until you use washer again I just need to know ive got setup right. been looking at Honda gx390 manual on line at ultimate washer site, seems same setup as loncin

See this vid as the chap will tell you about the petrol and choke positions on any loncin engine they sell regardless what hp it is.

If left on when not needed will flood the engine so will make it difficult to start.

If you leave choke on it will sook petrol and run rough and smoke will be black, also will knacker the plug, ive never had the Chinese loncins but on my Honda I put choke half on then start then put too off straight away, works for me

so to put choke on you push it towards the arrow head when starting, when engine ticking over you push it back intowards the engine and leave until your next wash start up.

Yep, that's how the Hondas are anyway, on start up,put choke half way, start engine, wait a few seconds , put back too off position.

relief, all I need to do now is getting the pressure regulator sorted., it hasn't got the plastic **** to just turn high or lower, its got a nut which you use a spanner to turn

That's how mine is, just leave it alone ive not touched mine and never do, that machine will give you all the pressure you need, I bought my pump from Terry and all and his setting is fine .

the unloader valve is my next issue. im afraid if I screwed it too much it might come off

That unloader valve is top of the range it's adjusted by a 17 mm nut in top of unloader valve it's better than any of those valves with plastic ***** and is much more expensive and has a very long lifespan

Johnny, you know where you lock the hose in for the lance, on the machine, do you find it hard to pull out when you finished?

Latest Posts

Back