Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aqua-tap

G

Been window cleaning for a few months now, wfp with a bit of trad. Ive got a tap fitted to the microbore to shut water on/off. Thinking of fitting a aqua tap ??? Are they any good or a waste of time. New to the game so any advice or suggestions much appreciated

ive got a aquatap and a aquadapter i find the tap usless it allways swiches on an off when u dont want it to it puts pressure on ur clamps an rists as ur allways fighting with the dam thing to not turn on an off ect thats just my view tho im a aquadapter man my self tug hose to stop water tug again to turn bk on simple there bringing out a new one called the univalve wich looks even beta wrks the same but mantance free

aquadapter is what I'm thinking of buying my fault getting mixed up. Are they easy to fit? Atm I find myself constantly picking the microbore of the floor on each window to turn the water off

Cheers

there not very expensive!!.just a quick fix.they will fit any 8mm od pole hose.fix it near your brush hose & right way around.connect your hose in your backpack or reel.turn switch on & away you go.(be quick with this method)I use the aquatap & this helps down sides of houses were I carnt turn aquatap on or off./emoticons/smile.png

If you turn them off near the brush, do you reckon that would stop the water pouring out the pole hose when you disconnect? So it would cause a vacuum effect?

I see were your coming from, to prevent leaks etc.i should imagine it would work.i don't know because I use the aquatap in conjunction with it.

Just ordered one. See how I get on with it... Got more gutters to clear this week than windows hope the wind dies down lol

Latest Posts

Back