Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is this good enough for patios and driveways?

I want a falch trailer rig Nat but I would have to sell my house to get one /emoticons/biggrin.png

You NEED a buffer tank - the customers feed won't keep up!
The tank keeps filling even when you're not pulling the trigger, so it means you get a constant supply.

Also, low tap pressure fed directly into the machine can damage the pump,...

loncin are very reliable , i got 2 washers from terry and both have done a load of work without problems,for domestic work id recommend a minium of 3000 psi 15 lpm anything less and youre going loose a lot of time and you wont be as competitive as anyone else local whos using a bigger spec machine . regardless of where you buy insist on twin wire high pressure hose and stainless steel quick release couplings ,and as said make sure you get a reputable pump .

Doh! Pressure Washing @Tuffers...you will have to learn the jargon to keep up :rolleyes:

Basically the smaller the engine the smaller the pump is so lower psi & flow rate = The slower it takes to get anywhere...Bit like your bike /emoticons/biggrin.png

Great post @Njones. Not got a clue what this thread is all about, but it's a good read :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
So if I bought the loncin one from jet mac for say £350 how much more would I need on the rest of the bits guys? Thank you all for your help this is why this forum is the nuts!!! No **** no people having a go at each other unlike other places I won't mention and great help!!! LUV IT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The £350 one is too small - phone him up and ask for his best price on a loncin 13HP machine - they're the best you can get before prices start to get silly.

Ask Terry about the other bits too (He doesn't know what x-jets are!) as he has very good prices on all his gear,.. I doubt you'd save by getting bits elsewhere. The extra hose & reel will prob add £250 - £300 to the price but its sooooooo worth it!

So if I bought the loncin one from jet mac for say £350 how much more would I need on the rest of the bits guys? Thank you all for your help this is why this forum is the nuts!!! No **** no people having a go at each other unlike other places I won't mention and great help!!! LUV IT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

come on tuffers....x jets....????
captain scarlet....indestructible...
I would
07stingray.jpg

he missed a bit....can you feel the force luke....:whistle:

memories...oh god...and of course lady penelope....

she does remind me of someone...its the lips...

The difference between down-streaming & using an x-jet is the range of chems you can use - downs-treaming will give you a max mix ratio on 1:10 where an x-jet will give you close to 1:1.

Hypo mixed 1:10 will do nothing,.. so the x-jet is brilliant for applying this. /emoticons/smile.png

Can anyone tell me what flag stones are these?

View attachment 2689

View attachment 2690

They are obviously natural stone but I'm unsure what they are. I have to give a quote on washing them approx 260 m2 including countless steps around this bungalow.

What would you charge bearing in mind they are covered in black spots too?

Also I have to quote to clean both inside and outside on the 8 x 4 m glass bit at the end of the swimming pool. Oh Deep joy

View attachment 2691

View attachment 2692

It's a lot bigger in real life.....

But it's still a bungalow :D

God it would be so much easier if I had the right pressure washer kit to do that sort of job as is going to be a right ball ache to do.

Back