Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

There lovely H .....They have got a shop in Southampton shopping center, grab a coffee and one or two when i go there

There lovely H .....They have got a shop in Southampton shopping center, grab a coffee and one or two when i go there
You Southampton based then Vespa?? I'm over in Hythe, other side of the water!

Ahh just up the road from me then really, very small world indeed!

Lymington is about the furthest I plan on covering, mostly going to be covering The Waterside area and everywhere in between that and Lymington.

Know a few people in the New Milton area, great place. Love being down on the south coast /emoticons/smile.png

Yeah lymington, Brockenhurst and sway are probably my limits, will head more the other way. How you getting on, I've not long started.

How long you lived down Hythe way? I moved down here in 1999 from west london...love it down here, its great isn't it!! :)

Lymington and Sway are about as far as I'm gonna go from here! So there's some overlap, we may well see each other /emoticons/tongue.png Went to college in Brockenhurst a few years ago!

I'm still in the process of getting all my gear, ordered new SLX25 and Big Boy Backpack today so getting there!

Lived here all my life other than when I was at uni in Bournemouth which was 2007-2010. Yeah deffo love it down here, is fantastic /emoticons/smile.png try and get down Bournemouth beach as much as poss!

Ah so your one of the lucky ones to have always lived here :)

You never know, might be working down the same street one day!

Have to say hi :)

Bet you can't wait for your pole and pack to turn up, one of the new slx as well :)

Good luck with everything, I've only just started but I'm loving it and can't wait to just be doing windows.

Back