Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift compact 325

Den

My friend Installed well screwed to the floor my new system tonight compact 325 looking forward to using it tomorrow hoping it's going to be a lot better than lugging the 25 litre drums about.

Hope you enjoy it mate. I remember going from a trolley to a van mount and couldn't believe how much quicker and easier it was.

Still have the trolley for the odd job though

Thanks Steve, I have a trolley also but much prefer the gardiners backpack had a little play with it this evening on my own house, once I calibrated it properly it seemed to work really well still got my backpack though as will be quicker on some jobs

My friend Installed well screwed to the floor my new system tonight compact 325 looking forward to using it tomorrow hoping it's going to be a lot better than lugging the 25 litre drums about.
That concerns me.

Bolted with high tensile bolts and spreader plates; yes, screwed; NO.

-

I thought that too Spruce but that is the fitting kit you get with it.
If your a bit concerned about it, why don't you get yourself a couple of industrial strength ratchet straps and hook them to your anchor points just to be safe /emoticons/smile.png

good idea Steve but they would get in the way of where my backpack and a couple of extra 25l containers, will ask my mate about replacing with bolts and spread plate.

Back