Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New year, new job.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Patrick Flaherty

Been loittering here for several months now collecting info and tips.....THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT.

Day one today, with leaflets and chatting and advertising free wherever I can....targetted & paid for adverts to follow. Will also do website in the months ahead.

Bought small van, back pack & barrells and a Gardiner SLX25 for hard to reach/awkward windows and Moerman trad gear.

I am 56 this weekend coming and currently working within the NHS on shift work and looking to change that in time....also NOT confident that my role will exist in 2 years time anyway.

Living in Poole Dorset with high density housing and wealthy areas and where the sun shines every day !!!!

Happy New Year and the best of luck to you all on the glass.....BE SAFE !!!!!

Be warned, you say you'll be in sing the backpack for awkward windows. Guaranteed within a month you'll be doing whole houses with it!!/emoticons/tongue.png

Good luck buddy... if you've bought a small van and have the equipment to get barrels of pure water... deffo look into a small tank, pump and hose reel... life will be a lot easier and those are the cheap (ish) bits... sounds like u got the expensive stuff already?!?! Whatever u decide well done for the leap [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Good luck mate. I'm currently doing the same still working shifts but started to get back into Window cleaning today as well. Luckily I still had a load of gear locked away in the garage. Will build up some dosh and get wfp soon. All the best

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Did I read that right . You have gone and bought an slx 25 and backpack . But only gunna use it on akward Windows . No no no no no no no no wrong wrong . Use on all windows .

Good luck and as already stated 'i admire the start at 56'

Keep positive & keep posting [emoji3]

Sent from my CUBOT DINOSAUR using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back