Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

which water fed trolley system for soffics/gutter cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bungalowdave

hi all can you help ?

im a traditional cleaner but im being asked to clean soffics gutter and facias ... im looking into a small trolley system like the XLINE or mabe the window cleaning warehouse version.... I know there's a few back pack types as well !!! this would be just to clean the gutters etc not the windows..

what have you guys used or do use and how have you found them.

cheers

hi all can you help ?im a traditional cleaner but im being asked to clean soffics gutter and facias ... im looking into a small trolley system like the XLINE or mabe the window cleaning warehouse version.... I know there's a few back pack types as well !!! this would be just to clean the gutters etc not the windows..

what have you guys used or do use and how have you found them.

cheers
You will have to factor how much water you will need to carry to the job too. Sometimes you will find a tap at the custy's house which is good. You will also need a pole too. I'd only look at buying a trolley if I was thinking about doing the windows WFP too personally.

hi tuffers cheers for you replie.... ive seen quite a few members onhere saying about the pure freedom trolleys which look good

you have a fair point aswell..... this would be for just conservatory's soffics facias etc

As Tuffers and Green have said, use customers outside Tap, most have one. Get a cheap reel and stick 30 odd metres of hose on with the right connections.

I do use an old DIY Trolley to apply Detergent though, so a Cheap backpack would work for that.

Back