Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

the big convention

Link not working, do I needs Facebook account?
Don't understand why its not working anymore.

Anyway, the link was just a bit of a laugh. Its about a convention in London on the 17th of September for us lucky enough to have the super power of being ginger :thumbsup:

Have you ever been to the blue anchor in Helston @Gav or anyone elseProper old beer brewed by themselves

Strong stuff

I don't have family in cornwall but i do in devon and dorset and most of the way down to cornwall
No not been there heard of it though

The Blue Anchor in Helston is known for the beer called 'Spingo' there are I think 3 different versions all brewed on site. It's dark inside that pub and the brew is so strong I never remember coming out of that pub. My father lives in Porthleven 2 miles away and another pub which is well worth a visit is the Ship Inn, which is in Porthleven overlooking the harbour, In the winter storm watchers gather outside to watch the giant waves as they pound the side wall next to the pub.

Back