Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ubick/virosal/tfr

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cheers guys on first cleans using either of these chems do you switch brush head just for using chems or just use your normal every day maintenance brush

I had a cleaner made for me last year. Was too strong and all it did was melt the bottles it was contained in INCLUDING the free samples I sent out DOH!

Don't get confused between TFR and UBIK etc. Although you can consider both to be a degreaser. TFR is generally much stronger (depending on brand)

Will wait for the game changer chemical. There is only one chemical on the market which is better than all that's mentioned and it's NU CLEAN.

Posted from my iPhone

Cheers guys on first cleans using either of these chems do you switch brush head just for using chems or just use your normal every day maintenance brush
Same brush

I had a cleaner made for me last year. Was too strong and all it did was melt the bottles it was contained in INCLUDING the free samples I sent out DOH!
Don't get confused between TFR and UBIK etc. Although you can consider both to be a degreaser. TFR is generally much stronger (depending on brand)

Will wait for the game changer chemical. There is only one chemical on the market which is better than all that's mentioned and it's NU CLEAN.

Posted from my iPhone
flip I didn't no tfr was stronger, iv turtle wax tfr

Posted from my iPhone
What's NU CLEAN any links as I have not heard of it?

Depends on what your cleaning @HALTON

Virosol has its place. I use it when your cleaning items that are sensitive. UBIK contains solvents where as virosol doesn't.

I wouldn't use UBIK on self cleaning glass or wooden frames.
Cheers so you would use virosol then on these type of frames and glass also what's best and quickest way to tell its self cleaning glass.

Very wary of using any chemicals on SCG TBH.

Yeah I prefer to use virosol on wooden frames. Clean more grease off as its a better degreaser.

Possible blue/green/purple tint to the glass.

Very wary of using any chemicals on SCG TBH.
Yeah I prefer to use virosol on wooden frames. Clean more grease off as its a better degreaser.

Possible blue/green/purple tint to the glass.
Cheers

One of my customers has had a conservatory built in summer and the windows have a tint which I guess is self cleaning I have not been asked to clean it yet but an awaiting been asked as they are dirty only top part is dirty bottom not as bad would trade be better on scg or wfp ?

Cheers

Back