Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Down to earth list for newbies

hey i am determined to get my £10 back for 8 purchases from windowcleaning wharehouse....but where are my previous stamps...i want my bonus....grrrr....

I use wcw all the time if possible

Can't beat their service

But for odds and sods I use wintecs..no delivery charge if you can wait 3 days

Its all about taking pride in your business, and treating any purchase as an investment. Like boar said, you can have pretty much everything for 200 notes, which is peanuts for starting up a business. Personally it cost me a whole lot more, but it pays for itself in no time, and even quicker if you use the right tool for the job.

Todays new house got me thinking about trolleys again....hmm. I just need to find a spare grand.

I have spent a fortune just on squeegees over the years..new size channel means new handle as I can't be ar sed to swap channels while working

Have 6 different sizes at the mo

I have spent a fortune just on squeegees over the years..new size channel means new handle as I can't be ar sed to swap channels while workingHave 6 different sizes at the mo
Me too mate. I'm planning on doing a little sell off of gear on here soon as I have built up a fair bit that I don't need or like.

coming soon...cnc clears out his famous skittle covered red box in the boot......what will he find...?

probably something dead judging by the smell.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Me too mate. I'm planning on doing a little sell off of gear on here soon as I have built up a fair bit that I don't need or like.
Pm me a list mate. ../emoticons/wink.png

First on the list will probably be the unger handle, sorry dudes I know its a firm favourite here but I just cant get on with it. I'll give it a bit longer and then I think I might cut up the channel and make a 4" detail squeegee out of it.

Back