Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SPENT

norm

Just spent some money on wagtails and accessories and if the mrs. finds out she will go ballistic

he he you just got to do it:D

Well just say due to your ladder fall resently the wagtail tools will help earn more money what with my bad hand and all. /emoticons/wink.png

If I say tip money she will be:mad::mad: where is my take

Think safety and earn money is way to go.

BUT to quote one of our forum brothers NAG NAG is on its way:D

He he as we said before Smurf they have a lot to stick of us:D

harrier jump jet anyone:D

I think so Newbie cleaner it has the arm on the top of the squeegee and you can put mop on top or below and not cheap:D

I think I will have lots of practice ahead:rolleyes:

Hey Norm.....don't ever mention the Wagtail to the Mrs again.

Willie Erken the owner of Wagtail is producing new products all the time, once you got the 'Wagtailing Bug' you'll be buying more of these new products....spending even more money.

I don't mention Wagtail to my Mrs anymore...in-fact, I don't talk to her much at-all .......I like a quiet life /emoticons/biggrin.png

He he Bingo sounds like you got the Wagtail bug mate and I am about to catch it.

Quiet life is when we are cleaning windows:)

Ever get caught on agreeing to the mrs and ya havent been listening to any of the ten min conversation/talk?:eek:

Latest Posts

Back