Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Face life red rubber

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

Hi ,

I've been using unger soft rubber for many years but keep getting told how good this red squeegee rubber is has anyone used this and is it any good?

Yes it's good mate.

I bought it after recommendation on here,use it in my liquidator and prefer it to the moreman rubber which is very good in itself.

Good all season rubber so I read anyway.

Hi ,I've been using unger soft rubber for many years but keep getting told how good this red squeegee rubber is has anyone used this and is it any good?
Used pulex hard for years, but changed to Razr red after recommendation and it's so much better and lasts a bit longer too.

i found the razer crxxxap i like ettore soft razer left lines i throu most of them away as they were all dung in the 10 i got only 3 were ok not inpressed i even got a free one given to me as the suplier said these are good batch well i put it in and it lasted 1 window utter garbige leving fine lines :mad:

Love my Razer Red BUT in hard water areas and particularly over winter it struggles to remove all the water. I keep my squeegees soaking in my bucket and keep my water reasonably hot. That helps but on calcified glass I swap out for Black Diamond or Moerman. Also I have never had any issues with the quality of the 36" lengths I buy in sealed packets, but the 14"? 4 lengths were unusable and nearly half of what was left was less than optimum. Different batches? No idea but it certainly frustrated the hell out of me and has had me hesitating on the re-order button. By the by mine are all 'blank'. No branding mold stamped on them.

I too have that uncertainty of ever ordering anymore razr red after quite a few of mine had knicks in and others just weren't great.

Supposed to be Unger rubbers I think absolute trash I have found after a few months of use and I am only cleaning 45 windows a month which is 2 inside jobs and I am onto my second rubber if I was full time trad I would be changing them every day .

Love razr rubber and I wouldn't go back? I always thought replacing rubbers more than paid for themselves in speed and quality gained. When I used to trad all the time I would use ettore soft for 1 1/2 days each side then throw it away. Suddenly found razr red lasting at least double and great quality. Though interesting to hear what others said about 14 inch lengths, I always use 36 and never had a problem

Love razr rubber and I wouldn't go back? I always thought replacing rubbers more than paid for themselves in speed and quality gained. When I used to trad all the time I would use ettore soft for 1 1/2 days each side then throw it away. Suddenly found razr red lasting at least double and great quality. Though interesting to hear what others said about 14 inch lengths, I always use 36 and never had a problem

I use it all the time but ive learned you need a very good amount of slip in your solution especially when using liquidators

I use it all the time but ive learned you need a very good amount of slip in your solution especially when using liquidators

Back