Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 Complaints This Week

We have got some houses that after two years of wfp, they no longer spot. I used a screwdriver to peel back the black rubber and it was spotlessly clean under it. On a new customer we picked up, i had a quick look. Under the seal was loads of muck! So proof enough for me, that causes spotting.
yep sounds about right to me damo, interesting it took 2 years to get spot free!!

Yeah I had some muck that had overflowed from a down pipe onto a window today. It had baked on, I scrubbed and scrubbed, but it wouldn't come off. So I thought bugger it, out came a scrim and it cleaned off no problem. Then I wfp it. Glad the crusty didn't see me do it as I told him it's the best thing since sliced bread, haha.
:lol: sods law

ha ha i did mine last week, and did " a quick " job on them thinking if i go over board on custys houses then lets see how they turn out, they were pretty damn good but still the odd spot here and there but i REALLY am looking for it whereas a normal custy doesn't.just seems to me that some windows react brilliant to wfp and others hate it and no matter how hard/time you spend on them they just wont dry perfect. but then i also notice when tradding you can see a diagonal line where you stop and change direction, especially when their dirty, its like the soap film is a magnet for muck......so there's no perfect way. i will citrosol them and report back
If your using a squeegee change your blade rubber

Latest Posts

Back