Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whos Workin Today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JDMW

anyone working today, i decided to not bother, didnt even attempt to work. my water tanks frozen solid and my brush heads solid aswell just from frozen moisture. anyone else stopping at home today. the roads are lethal out there today.

its a joke aint it, i lost one customer this morning because i told her i cant come and do her windows. she was a new customer aswell.

Snow is lying thick everywhere, all my work this week is rural areas so just no point even trying.. I wanted a sleigh for me and the boys today but don't think I will get the van out fs...

Only work I will be doing this week is paper work!

I had one like her few year's ago I turned up to do the windows and he come out and say i dont want them done iv got a new window cleaner cos you havent been I said didnt you see the snow people like that you dont need.Its chucking the snow down her again now

thing is if i went they would say not today, if i didnt go they say why aint you bin. gets on my nerves. im in the process of thinking about ditching a £40 home because shes always late and i never get paid on time. but i need to replace that home before i drop it.

its a joke aint it, i lost one customer this morning because i told her i cant come and do her windows. she was a new customer aswell.
Well she's a complete idiot. Hope she gets a windy that can clean in all weathers. What a numpty.

yeh i was suppose to clean the algae from her gutters which is an easy job but clean her windows after. she said well cant you clean my guttering and come bk tomora to do the windows. i said no its not poss as its 2 trips. the weather is extreme out there with water coz it froze my brush head and there wasnt any water on it. she said ok i will have to cancel sorry, i need them done now. YET when i arranged a date she wanted end of the month.

Silly woman.. Has she not looked out her flipping window?
She would but there too dirty /emoticons/biggrin.png

Mate if she didn't moan about you not cleaning in the snow it would have been something else....better rid. Don't muck about with the weirdos..move on.....

lol i just looked out my window over the road to see a trad cleaner about. ON MY PATCH :lol: :lol: /emoticons/biggrin.png he missed half the window with soap. i felt like going to him and saying WFP dont be a tight git!

lol i just looked out my window over the road to see a trad cleaner about. ON MY PATCH :lol: :lol: /emoticons/biggrin.png he missed half the window with soap. i felt like going to him and saying WFP dont be a tight git!
Wfp ain't the best and only tool in the trade dude....you should learn that, cos he is making money right now n ur sitting on ur butt doing nowt!!

Give the guy credit. He's doing more than you!

Wfp ain't the best and only tool in the trade dude....you should learn that' date=' cos he is making money right now n ur sitting on ur butt doing nowt!! Give the guy credit. He's doing more than you![/quote']Ant is scared of ladders thats why. He wont even do gutter cleaning jobs. He is jelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wfp ain't the best and only tool in the trade dude....you should learn that, cos he is making money right now n ur sitting on ur butt doing nowt!! Give the guy credit. He's doing more than you!
Ant is scared of ladders thats why. He wont even do gutter cleaning jobs. He is jelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahaha

I feel off a ladder in 2006 and it took me about a year to get my confidence back. How many accidents do you hear of the ladder breaking and then the worker falling off? Most accidents are due to ladder slipping due to poor placement!

yeh giving him credit if he actually did the whole window, he missed about 1 inch round the edges lol. he was faster than me, plus its a bungalow. wish i had more of those. yess im scared of heights. when i started out i used a wagtail on a pole.

One inch round the edges.......... LOL thats what you do when ya pro mate. Makes detailing so easy.

Latest Posts

Back