Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whos Workin Today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don't get that at all Damo,

The window cleaner my parents house does that! Doesnt detail at all!

I did that once on my mates house(just to try it) and it wasnt a very good job lol, can tell the edges wernt clean...

Not doing it right then bud, as when you blade down the edges, you are taking water to the black seal. If you dont leave the gap, you end up with far more detailing to do. Most of the time you end up drying water off the pvc.

When i was trad, i used one scrim all week.

Been lovely here in suffolk, At on stage my van was in the sun and it was 12. but when driving, was sitting betweem 4 and 7.

Warmest day i have worked in ages.lol. Only done 4 hours tho, as did not realise the temps till gone 10am. Silly me.

pffft ill stick to wfp unless its inside. but this bloke must of done this bungalow in 6 mins max

Video?? Please?
I must use 16 a day before I cant do more as they are all soaking wet, must be going wrong lol
I always leave at least 5mm from the edges as makes detailing a minimum. Just run accross top quickly with a scrim. As said push the water into the edges. 16 scrims is a lot. I use 1 a day & that's one that's cut in half & half again.

I swear sometimes it would be quicker doing some windows trad instead of WFP

Bungalows will be same sorta speed WFP vs Trad

Watched an episode of star trek, then a mission impossible, then did 50 quid. Satisfactory, though it was a rubbish star trek!

heavy snow here now so more schools off tomorrow lol i got 2cm on my car allready /emoticons/sad.png

vince u serious??? we got another 5 inches last night. its a nightmare, the roads are a joke and coz all that salt got put down it turned to ice and snow landed on top. i was near a junction and i breaked and went straight over it. lucky nothing was coming. then at school i lost the back end completely on black ice coz the morons cleared the road outside the school but never put salt on.

I have worked this morning, 2 degrees in felixstowe, snow nearly melted, even tho the paths are quite icy. Now off to a funeral, otherwise i would be working this pm too.

Woke up to another 2 inches of snow on top of the snow and ice we already had /emoticons/sad.png

Wrote the week off now apart from one big commercial internal job that takes me 4hrs /emoticons/wink.png

The other half text me saying our windows need cleaning inside :huh: just did them lol /emoticons/tongue.png

vince u serious??? we got another 5 inches last night. its a nightmare, the roads are a joke and coz all that salt got put down it turned to ice and snow landed on top. i was near a junction and i breaked and went straight over it. lucky nothing was coming. then at school i lost the back end completely on black ice coz the morons cleared the road outside the school but never put salt on.
Yes I'm serious, I almost got a full day in today, I threw the towel in about 3.30 but the snow is almost gone here now. It was cold and it wasn't fun but I got a few done and took some money and that feels like a novelty in itself.Where are you in Oxfordshire? My brother lives in Farringdon

Latest Posts

Back