Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trying Flyers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

well im going to give dodgers flyers a go this weekend see how they work for me.

just printed 300 out to see the response lets hope it works for me /emoticons/smile.png

if they work dodger your in for a doublechicken burger with extra chips /emoticons/biggrin.png

Plus I'm paying £48 for 5000 and am getting £10 plus jobs from them so I'm getting about £160 in new work for £48

^^^ Plus a lot time dropping them /emoticons/tongue.png ^^^

Lol
My last job was constant stress so putting my company t-shirt on with shorts and trainers and going out dropping leaflets in the sun is very relaxing.

Thets good mate i got 3k flyets sat their need to get them out /emoticons/tongue.png lol

I have just hired a conversing company to bring me in 3k worth of work for 6k. I have not got the time to do it myself, even though my background is in sales and marketing. Asking for 2x the price for work is very good.

They have a good reputation too, but only cover my neck of the woods at the moment. I can get 5000 flyers (double sided full colour) for 300gsm for £99.00 If I’m in an area, I put these through people’s letterboxes. Door knocking is best, if you have got the time.

By door knocking you can bring in anything from £60 to £300 of new work, if priced well.

http://www.squeakandbubbles.co.uk

Door knocking is essential for new starters /emoticons/smile.png

But for people with an established round....... putting out 2,000 flyers per week is good /emoticons/wink.png

Well, Paul, your better off door knocking, and then for the ones that aint in drop leaflet to say you will be round a couple of days time, even if they are not ready, away on hols or whatever you will get people ringing you a few months down the line!

Back