Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Only need purewater

mark2788

Im trad but wondered for a backpack to work does it only need purewater and a pole and brush? Know it sounds stupid but never used one and if I did I'd only need it for the odd fews windows couple of times a month

Im trad but wondered for a backpack to work does it only need purewater and a pole and brush? Know it sounds stupid but never used one and if I did I'd only need it for the odd fews windows couple of times a month
Take the plunge into that pure water no going back

yep mark2788 thats what we all say...only for the odd few windows...

no they are not stupid questions as before I had mine I would have equally asked them..

yep pour in the pure and connect the pole and brush..which should be fitted ready...and off you go...

you need to recharge it which I usually do when I fill it up..

you may be able to buy pure locally quite cheap as a few of the lads like daveyboy do...

good luck and welcome to the darkside....of course you will only use it for the odd window...HONEST....:whistle:

Haha for the time being at least it will only be on a few as that suits me and plus I've gained alot of work from wfp as customers didn't like it, thanks for the replies though and when you mentioned some buy it, you mean purewater? Any idea where from? Thanks

hi probs best to google pure for your area to see what turns up..

yes mark2788 that is why I am a sneaky wfp er...what they dont know cant hurt them...

and why I have carried a full 125 litres around since monday unable to use it ...

too many in ...

I have also seen with my own eyes what a mess you can make with wfp if you dont get it right...:eek:

but boy oh boy if its done right on the right glass....beautiful.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I got a good few of my customers as they were unhappy with the job their wfp guy was doing and asked me because i was trad

I now do their houses wfp and they are more than happy with the result

I have never slagged off wfp and always told potential customers it was the operator not the method..how stupid would i look now otherwise

Back