Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Uni Valve

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've gotta be different

I think it's a great idea but still prefer my tap as I can control the speed of my water with the tap.

Hence I clean the window with less water then I rinse with so I save more water

But I bet I'll get one tho but in no hurry.

My tap is in my hand so no bending down & so easy to turn on & off.

Ok I thought this was the same or same as an aquadapter.... which I had a mk2 of... 60 pound and it lasted a month or two never got round to sending it back... Are these good long term?
Have been using mine for a few months and can't fault them great bit of kit saves lots of times faffing about with flow valve, after using one I honestly wouldn't hesitate to recommend great water saving device, quick and simple.

I fitted a univalve on Monday and like everyone else on here have to agree it's dead easy to fit following the YouTube video, easy and quick to use, and saves loads of h2o.

But for it to work properly ,you gotta use a fairly stiff end hose. When i started out i used gardiners all season yellow hose , in Winther it was okay , but when temps started to rise ,it became like a rubberband and all contact was with the valve was bad. Now im using a blue clear stiff hose, as im using hot water too.

Over priced and the more folk that are using them the price just keeps creeping up and up, total greed!! I will stick to my Gardiners control valve 

Back