Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How do you chill?

Eviestevie

Been long week so tonight is chill time

So the the film Infiltrator is ready,pot of tea and biscuit barrel,laid on sofa,led fire on full blast,good times lol

What you lot do to chill?anyone else a film buff

I like to watch films but i get bored easily

I do like having a cider and reading Tolkien or go down the rugby club to see the guys down there

Seen most new films as i have kodi on my laptop and phone

Can download any new films off there

TV and films most nights. Normally on the drink on Saturday nights. I don't have many rules with my kids but the important one is that they're upstairs at 7pm so me and the Mrs can have some time to ourselves. I've just finished watching The Magnificent Seven. Nothing special but kept me occupied for a couple of hours.

TV series on my 100 odd inch projector at the bottom of my bed and sound bar above my head :cool: currently waiting on them all coming back on though so have been watching films to tie me over

i like to have a few drinks on weekend im also thinking about trying a cigar i also like to go fishing

hqdefault.jpg

TV and films most nights. Normally on the drink on Saturday nights. I don't have many rules with my kids but the important one is that they're upstairs at 7pm so me and the Mrs can have some time to ourselves. I've just finished watching The Magnificent Seven. Nothing special but kept me occupied for a couple of hours.
We also do that with the kids so me and the wife can relax think the 25 & 21 year old are getting a bit annoyed with it though but like I tell them it's me pays the mortgage lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Happy to stay in during the week and watch films. Watched a weird one Thursday night, think it was called 49 cloverfield street, bonkers ending :confused:

Friday and Saturday nights is pub time and usually Sunday afternoons as well.

When the weather picks up I will go fishing again. I have extremely high blood pressure, so fishing is the only thing that relaxes me properly.

Have a good weekend fellow Windies

Happy to stay in during the week and watch films. Watched a weird one Thursday night, think it was called 49 cloverfield street, bonkers ending :confused:Friday and Saturday nights is pub time and usually Sunday afternoons as well.

When the weather picks up I will go fishing again. I have extremely high blood pressure, so fishing is the only thing that relaxes me properly.

Have a good weekend fellow Windies
Was it 10 Cloverfield Lane? It had John Goodman in it. My Mrs thought the ending was bonkers and didn't see it coming but she hadn't realised it was a (kind of) follow on from the original Cloverfield movie.

Magnificent 7 I thought was a great film.

10 clover field lane is a weird one but still a good film. .

Started watching arrival last night and fell asleep seemed a bit boring. Will try again tonight

Moonlight I watched the other day. That's a very good film

Kodi is great, see a lot of films even before they are released in the cinema

Was it 10 Cloverfield Lane? It had John Goodman in it. My Mrs thought the ending was bonkers and didn't see it coming but she hadn't realised it was a (kind of) follow on from the original Cloverfield movie.
Yeh that's it. Very thought provoking and bizarre.

A couple of days before my wife talked me into sitting through the film Bridget Jones baby'.

I still haven't forgiven her

Yeh that's it. Very thought provoking and bizarre.A couple of days before my wife talked me into sitting through the film Bridget Jones baby'.

I still haven't forgiven her
I've started putting my foot down when it comes to my wife picking the film. She always picks something shite.

I've started putting my foot down when it comes to my wife picking the film. She always picks something shite.
Usually the opposite with me.

She picks something, I say that looks **** I'm not watching that. Then it turns out really good and she says told you so. I say told me what it's shite.

Back