Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Picked Up A Big Contract

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

Just picked up my biggest contract ever.

Got a phonecall at 2pm. visited the site at 2:40 and discussed pricings etc and had the job by 3:40.

I'm well chuffed.

All through referrals.

Things have slowed down a lot recently on the new jobs front so this cheers me well up.

Just keep trying and do your best.

Restaurant job.

I'm very pleased.

Fact it was all done and dusted in an hour or so makes me happier as no misunderstandings and everyone is familiar with what they expect.

So I'm looking for someone to work for me tomorrow morning for a couple of hours.

Not saying just how much, but it's considerably more than my previous best.

It means that I can enjoy life lol.

It's a minimum £240 a month.

I like talking about business but as most on here know whereabout others are I dislike giving too much away, but there you have it. /emoticons/smile.png

Brilliant. The biggest job that one of the lads picked up that I work for was 450 a month, great news Masons, and I know it dont happen that often, really pleased for you.

It's a minimum £240 a month.

I like talking about business but as most on here know whereabout others are I dislike giving too much away, but there you have it. /emoticons/smile.png

Nice bonus ,well done

Nice result mate it's always good to hear when one of the boys (or girls) on here comes into some good luck, it gives the rest of us encouragement to carry on so well done.

Back