Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Time Using My Window Cleaning Van, Same Day Sprained my Ankle!

WJCN64

I Have been off all day today because i sprained my ankle yesterday 3.30 at a customers house thankfully after i cleaned the con roof, it was so bad i almost blacked out!

wow...bit of a downer....something i have carelessly taken for granted that i will always be fit and its a bit scary if you think about it...i cant afford to be ill im booked up for two weeks....:)hope you get better soon...

Ouch. I saw a window cleaner working with crutches once. He was doing the downs and his mate the ups.

Another one for my book cnc :thumbsup:

well to be fair i did have a week off with my ankle once....and then went back to work ...very slowly...until eventually the plaster wore away....cant let the custys down.../emoticons/smile.png

thanks guys, im still chuffed with my van pugo boxer 53 plate 90000 miles with pure freedom 400litre tank & RO all ready fitted, Hose reel, 30 and 60ft carbon poles all for gess how much guys........

I know! even if i end up paying £500 on repairs once its uptogether i could sell it for 2000 or 2500 i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back