Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Car wash barrels.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diwrnach

My wife spotted some cheap barrels on ebay and ordered them thinking she was being clever, when they turned up they smell, of well, like a bubblegum type smell, so my guess is they are from a car wash, the ebay description says new, when we messaged them they answered in some form of English which to me suggests it is some dodgy eastern European run car wash selling off the empty barrels.

Are they usable after much cleaning? or just send the things back? they are good barrels and don't mind keeping them if they are usable.

If they were a good price I'd wash them out and fill them with pure give them a swill around and check the levels, you could even check there ok by cleaning your own windows , my.holding tanks are 200 ltr and I got these from a printers with chemical in also , a good wash and there ideal for the job

Cheers mate, I'll give it a go and see how they turn out, they are perfect barrels, just stink!

Go to car washes they give them out for free , I went to a couple a few months ago and came back with 8 barrels cleaned them out and they were fine [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back