Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

luving the power up real

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

13413499_1695942847334375_6256553936198444588_n.jpg

saves my back i tell ya so quick and easy my days have just got that much easer lmfao @CHWS its bolted in so no lifting it in and out i pefer my real fixed to be honist much easer

whats it like when ur round the back of a house and reeling back >?? my only fear is it wud not stop if caught on a bin or somethin else

it wont real it bk very well if its round corners ect i just walk back with the pole and pull hose round so its all in site then zip it on the real so much faster than realing buy hand

Change from 8mm to 6mm and it will whip round corners no problem!
I've heard 6mm on long runs 100M can kink and twist alot more, and also have to work the flow controller alot higher to get the same flow your used to on 8?

I use heavy reinforced 8mm on my reels lifting them in and out allday, def good for the upper body but electric reels are next on my to have list!

i use 6mm hose it does not kink even using hot water it will go round corners but its faster if u drag pole bk to van puts less pressure on moter

i use 6mm hose it does not kink even using hot water it will go round corners but its faster if u drag pole bk to van puts less pressure on moter
Cheers do you have back door open when using heater I'm just a bit cautious as I do want one but don't like idea of having van doors open as have van port on bumper and defo don't want to drill a big hole in roof or side for a flu

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Does your pump run at all, as I thought uve sold up /emoticons/smile.png
You lads need to pay attention and read posts in their entirety.

Yes I sold up all the regular monthly round. I still do larger one offs and plenty of industrial cleans where a WFP system is most handy so yes I do still run my pumps.

Back