Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

"I have hedgehogs in the gutters!"

StorminNorman

Does anyone ever came across those hedgehog gutter brushes?

If they are installed does it mean that gutters dont need cleaning ever again?

In my mind that thing can only prevent leaves from falling in but what about all the other ****?

Seen them in B&Q etc but no idea if they actually work! Would be interested to hear if anyone has used them successfully?

Absolutely waste of time and money leaves gather on top of the hedgehogs, and debris grows and roots under them, done s gutter clean today and I explained this to the house owner and he asked me to remove them, and clean the gutters once a year. Another thing when the leaves stick to the hedgehogs they look a mess in the gutter

My next door neighbour had them as do a fair few of my customers. I've never had anything to do with them but someone told me that you're supposed to take them down once a year and clean them before you put them back. Might as well get someone to clean your gutters once a year.

customers ask me to pull them out please when clearing gutters and that netting same principal its really expensive aswell as above i try to mention an annual clean would do the job (with me of course)

Does anyone ever came across those hedgehog gutter brushes?If they are installed does it mean that gutters dont need cleaning ever again?

In my mind that thing can only prevent leaves from falling in but what about all the other ****?
Theyre useless, 1 custy had them and after 3 months asked us to rip them out.

Back