Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business App

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CHWS

Has any of yous thought about your own business app? The Mrs showed me last night an app of a girl she knows that does makeup and **** and it is professional as looking. You type her name into the play store and it comes straight up with no bother. It says the maker of the app is sapsuma . I'm thinking if you were some how able to link in a pay method for this it could be a real winner . Like who doesn't have a smartphone for online shopping apart from Mrs doubtfire that you usually get in when you do the windows anyway

problem with trying to get people using app to pay would be sercuity and there details getting stored or that etc

paypal

bacs

go cardless

are all secure and protected etc

You could prob integrate paypal into it. Could be pretty handy but i guess if you have paypal on your site anyway then they would just use that.

I know for myself I'd rather click on an app than look the website up, Do you no any apps for doing this gav?

You can create an app with appyet.com and probably have part of the app either show the PayPal page on your site or something there are plenty of app creators out there.

What would you recommend personally gav price wise and stuff
Sorry not quite sure what you mean. To create your app with that service is free there are similar services for free. Our current android app is built using the mentioned service above.

No probs. I have just remembered actually they show ads on apps created i think unless you pay to remove them. I cant quite remember now so might be worth having a look. There are several around if you google something like app creator or maker.

Back