Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Am Impressed

Gmeister

Cleaned KFC (×2) today, friday cleaned off stepladders took 3 hours dunno if it was cause they are filfy or off stepladders anywhoo....

Used a trad pole for first time ever today took me 1 1/2 to do both and looks more then acceptable!

Thanks to impact42 training lol would never knew how to use one!

I use one for two shop fronts G easy when ya get the knack mate and I've gotten pretty quick. Probably twice as fast ad first time who needs a wagtail lol.

Way I do it is straight pulls on top half/third first one is at an angle from about a foot to right of top left corner, bring blade into left corner at an angle and then down. quickly wipe on dry micro then at an angle again starting on a dry bit take blade right across top to right and then down the right side. After that it's just straight pulls down wiping the rubber and starting in a dry bit every time. Fan the bottom job done.

Hope that wasn't too much jibberish lol

Used to do a garage with 2 windows about 15 ft square like that in about 3-4 minutes.

Way I do it is straight pulls on top half/third first one is at an angle from about a foot to right of top left corner, bring blade into left corner at an angle and then down. quickly wipe on dry micro then at an angle again starting on a dry bit take blade right across top to right and then down the right side. After that it's just straight pulls down wiping the rubber and starting in a dry bit every time. Fan the bottom job done.

Hope that wasn't too much jibberish lol

Used to do a garage with 2 windows about 15 ft square like that in about 3-4 minutes.
We need a video dodger.....!!!!!
Lol

A few months ago I pulled up to do a butches shop window.

Outside there was 4 traditional lads with there boss next door in the laundrette drying there scrims.........no joke lol

Any way I normally use wfp but this time thought I would show these young lads how its done....

So got my 1 metre harris pole out and done it traditionally.......done it as quick as wfp

They was well inpressed lol

I use one of those car washing poles that come with a brush, place I get my magic sponges sells the whole thing for about a fiver. Chuck the brush away it's rubbish but pole thread fits the cone on top of harris so a much lighter shorter pole extends to approx 8-9 ft plenty big enough and light as a feather.

Called fat boys lol. Its just one of those little cheapo cash and carry like places sell tools dog food Christmas decs etc etc. Just sat outside actually went in for something they don't have it so bought a 4 inch retractable scraper for a quid. Hehe

Back