Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Subcontracting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

WindyCleanerMan

What do you guys think of sub contracting work? either as the person cleaning or the person who owns the job. Do you think it is some thing you would do?

i personally wouldnt subcontract any of my work out, id just hire help if i was too busy. i have sub-contracted off of another window cleaner but i knew him well enough for it to work, although really its gonna be hard to earn a decent living if your paying rent on the work

If u sub work out there is a lot of different paper work for you to fill out. Like payment for other guy, you have stop the taxes of the contractor then you have to pay it for them by sending a format to the tax office each month.

If it's you that is the one doing the sub contracted work you have nothing to worry about really just put your bill into the guys that hired u to do the work.

If u sub work out there is a lot of different paper work for you to fill out. Like payment for other guy, you have stop the taxes of the contractor then you have to pay it for them by sending a format to the tax office each month.

If it's you that is the one doing the sub contracted work you have nothing to worry about really just put your bill into the guys that hired u to do the work.
rc knows the score /emoticons/wink.png

Hi Guys - I'm about to start sub contracting.

Please explain the paper work.

I thought my sub could just invoice me monthly. And I will but the invoice in my expenses?

Latest Posts

Back