Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Do I Invoice And Payment

david247

hi all im now 1 month in to my contract iv cleaned just over 32 shops this month as iv had two weeks off over Christmas as due to illness and Christmas day and nearly been locked up.

any ways how do you send payment details i can send all by post or thought email but if thought email what should i send i no the invoice but what els.

I just personally email over an invoice. Once you have sent it, give it 15 mins and ring to make sure they have received the invoice.

if your cleaning shop windows, why not just give them invoice there and then after the clean. This is what I send over...

iv got my invoice sorted its just payment how do they send it me can they pay by check or is there other way its a national retailer

Do you have a business account set up?? Just give them the account number and sort code of the account you pay your window cleaning money into.

Check they are ok to pay buy BACS first though ...

Back