Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling Resin Soon!

rcproperty

not got the full details yet, but looks like that the resin that we will be selling might be £70 or less delivered to your door!

will keep you updated with info when I get it!

If you can do less then £60 plus p&p then am in!

I know I don't use much but its expensive.....use more for car cleaning lmao

If you can do less then £60 plus p&p then am in!

I know I don't use much but its expensive.....use more for car cleaning lmao
What we could do is see if we can do smaller pack sizes for the few that only use a little at a time.

Could do £59.99 + £10 p&p lol

If you think about it cost of sending a 25kg bag next day would be around £6-9 depending who we use, so if we selling at £68 you would only be paying between £59-62 for it anyway

Yer that's fine, at start we aren't having a shop be still offering out of hours collections for stuff and a same day local delivery at a small cost!

coz we want to look after fellow window cleaners and help them keep the costs down!
stop talking toilet and start doing the deal I need a bag by the end of next week no latter can you do it ? Friday one week

stop talking toilet and start doing the deal I need a bag by the end of next week no latter can you do it ? Friday one week
Hope to be getting it in towards the beginning of next week, will keep you updated.

Back