Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Back pack or trolley?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

laurend

Looking to buy either a back pack or trolley to use occasionally on a few awkward jobs with limited access.

I've looked around and there's so many about I've no idea which are good or bad.if you can point me in the right direction it would be a start.

Tia

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Gardeners backpack on a sack trolley the charge lasts forever very easy to use can't fault it, to be honest much preferred it to my trolley, I now have a van mount but still use my backpack every now an then great bit of kit especially if you only need it occasionally, I have about 15/20 metres of hose wrapped round the handles so don't have to move it about that much.

Works out about £100 with vat and delivery, I bought a cheap folding ally sack trolley for £20 off eBay can't fault that either nice and light when put together.

gardiners backpack on a sacktruck is great but if its only a few awkward access windows i wouldn't bother with a sacktruck as even fully topped up they're easy enough to carry

• I only use a gardeners backpack with a reel and have no use for a trolley on most of my jobs but used to use my diy trolley a lot with just pump, battery, reel with 50m of hose and 25l drum

Back