Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oh Dear Frank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I had to do a cnc and run today.....I was in the back garden of a house and they have sun loungers with cream coloured padded cloth covers on. Some how I managed to drag my microbore hose over the middle of it and left a big dirty line across the cover. I was looking out for the owner while carrying on cleaning and saw him at the far end of the house. YES! I'll go and turn the cover over and no one will be the wiser. :turd: it was fastened to the recliner and no way could I untie it before getting caught :confused: Umm I go and knock the door for my money and **** off sharpish :rofl:

cracker tuffers...turned a few cushions etc over inside houses in my time..

its amazing how a little drop of water can cause you so much hassle..

did a mirror above a marble type fireplace and bugger me a water mark wouldnt go..

all sorts of things happen on this job..

I remember one conny I had to clean on a farm and I thought wtf is that stink..

cleaning away I suddenly noticed the dead rat in the water barrel

I forgot to tell the farmer owner...and it was still there next few times...oh that smell...them windows got the quickest of wipes ever..

yeh drips on carpets etc take ages to dry am I the only one to use a hair dryer :rolleyes: but not on my hair...

I did an inside conny roof with 0° and pole and when i did the end bit all the dirty water splashed all over the cream emulshioned wall

Was grey polka dots after that

Custie was "don't worry it's ok" while talking through clenched teeth

Run frank run

Frank done this to my new push fit tap from Gardiners, not a happy bunny, was just winding the reel in and it caught it self on the reel, wasnt much force in it and it popped off, couldnt get the small toothed washer into groove that well, teeth all out of shape once in, but wont grab the hose properly, so thats it a goner, just bought it as well, Gardiners would send out replacement if I pay for postage.

View attachment 4771

Frank done this to my new push fit tap from Gardiners, not a happy bunny, was just winding the reel in and it caught it self on the reel, wasnt much force in it and it popped off, couldnt get the small toothed washer into groove that well, teeth all out of shape once in, but wont grab the hose properly, so thats it a goner, just bought it as well, Gardiners would send out replacement if I pay for postage.
View attachment 7119
I had the same happen in a jet hose T piece last week.

My Boab recently emptied it's contents over a load of mail on a new customers table she had in her bay.

I was blissfully unaware until I heard her shriek. Scrim came to the rescue...sort of.

It's surprising how much water comes out of those things when you don't want them too. Frank thinks they are also brilliant at getting caught on just about anything & knocking stuff over too /emoticons/biggrin.png

My Boab recently emptied it's contents over a load of mail on a new customers table she had in her bay.I was blissfully unaware until I heard her shriek. Scrim came to the rescue...sort of.

It's surprising how much water comes out of those things when you don't want them too. Frank thinks they are also brilliant at getting caught on just about anything & knocking stuff over too /emoticons/biggrin.png
You're not kidding, flooded the bloody table.

Latest Posts

Back