Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

liquidator on a wagtail handle!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark

I know theres been a lot covered about the liquidator.i use a 10" & 14" as and when I need them.ive been cleaning trad for a long long time.b4 I changed to wfp. so I know my way around as it were,i love the liquidator but it keeps leaving them damn fine lines at the tip of the rubber leaving fine swirl marks.tried lots of different rubber,cut the rubber with a sharp blade,tried different soap solutions(ecover) etc.not messed with the tips though.any help from other users please???also heated handle to get correct angle.

I know theres been a lot covered about the liquidator.i use a 10" & 14" as and when I need them.ive been cleaning trad for a long long time.b4 I changed to wfp. so I know my way around as it were,i love the liquidator but it keeps leaving them damn fine lines at the tip of the rubber leaving fine swirl marks.tried lots of different rubber,cut the rubber with a sharp blade,tried different soap solutions(ecover) etc.not messed with the tips though.any help from other users please???also heated handle to get correct angle.
Could be a number of things. Try wiping the rubber just before you 'blade off'. Water need to be soapy but not runny, the angle of the Liquidator channel usually has to be altered (is different from an ordinary channel). Might be pressing on too hard, or not hard enough. Liquidator channels seem like they're temperamental, but they are not, it's just a matter of getting it right and then it's great.

I still get arched lines now and then on window but I just wipe off now afterwards and try not to let it bother me so much. I can't be doing too much wrong as getting a lot of work through word of mouth and facebook recommendations on the local business pages now. I have actually found the rubber works better when just cut straight like a normal rubber instead of the angle and the little 90° part. I'm like you, I've tried different liquids etc but still get it.

Quick question, I dont assume unger rubber fits in the Moerman liquidator? Or do you have to cut the sides to make it fit? I am thinking about buying one

cheers lads and have a good weekend

Quick question, I dont assume unger rubber fits in the Moerman liquidator? Or do you have to cut the sides to make it fit? I am thinking about buying one
cheers lads and have a good weekend
I originally used Ungers (hard) because that's what I always used, but have gone over to Moerman recently and have found them great. I am using the soft ones which seem to wear out quick, so when they've finished I am moving on to hard.

I originally used Ungers (hard) because that's what I always used, but have gone over to Moerman recently and have found them great. I am using the soft ones which seem to wear out quick, so when they've finished I am moving on to hard.
Cheers mate

Use facelift razr it will last forever

Unger fits but the length (front to back) is a touch shorter than moerman or razr which sits funny on the end clips

Still works but not 100% and feels funny

Use facelift razr it will last foreverUnger fits but the length (front to back) is a touch shorter than moerman or razr which sits funny on the end clips

Still works but not 100% and feels funny
I was given one of these once, but couldn't get on with it, it wore out too soon.

Back