Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Have A 1.6 Dispatch/scudo/expert?

windyman

I've just bought a 2008 Fiat Scudo 1.6.

Not that I need it to be, but it's just not very fast! At first I thought it felt slow because I had a very quick courtesy van ( 2.5l renault master) for a month before buying this. But today it just seemed really slow.

Firstly- is this a turbo engine?

If so, should I feel the boost from the turbo at some point? Mine just seems to steadily gain pace. It's got worse acceleration that my wife's 1.2l Clio.

Even when empty it was slow...is this normal?

I have the 2002 1.9 non turbo and it can shift, so I'm guessing a 1.6 2008 that probably will be turbo should have a bit of lift on it.

I've just bought a 2008 Fiat Scudo 1.6.

Not that I need it to be, but it's just not very fast! At first I thought it felt slow because I had a very quick courtesy van ( 2.5l renault master) for a month before buying this. But today it just seemed really slow.

Firstly- is this a turbo engine?

If so, should I feel the boost from the turbo at some point? Mine just seems to steadily gain pace. It's got worse acceleration that my wife's 1.2l Clio.

Even when empty it was slow...is this normal?
is this a turbo engine ? u should of seen that before u bough it mate

Latest Posts

Back