Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing help please. Windows and gutters.

Goodboy

to clean front and back windows and gutter of a 3 bedroom semi detached house?

I don't do gutter normally as my 3 section ladder is only 2.8m tall before extend.

Based in lonon btw

to clean front and back windows and gutter of a 3 bedroom semi detached house?
I don't do gutter normally as my 3 section ladder is only 2.8m tall before extend.

Based in lonon btw
Where In london you from @Goodboy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offence meant mate

I'd had some wine ! Just that if it's a standard 3 bed seems it should be easy to price

Some people charge per metre but I tend to have a look and ask myself how much it's worth to me and then charge that amount. If it's a standard three bedroom house (round my way) and the gutters aren't too bad then I know it'll take me half hour max so I'll charge £40. Not sure if that helps but that's how I price stuff up.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Cleaning or clearing? Depending on conditions you might charge quite a different price, was it last done last year or last century?

Exactly it could be 10 min job or an hour if full and is it cleared out or cleaned on exterior

Is down pipe blocked or not

So you have to price each job for what you want to earn and what the customer happy with

There's no fixed price it's each to his own

Back