Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business Bank Account

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have a free business acc with Santander, You just get paying in slips and envelopes to put thro the cash machines, You cant go in and pay over the counter. But its all good if you have a cash machine near you. As I don't have no need to go into the bank. I also can do online banking with them.

I have a free business acc with Santander, You just get paying in slips and envelopes to put thro the cash machines, You cant go in and pay over the counter. But its all good if you have a cash machine near you. As I don't have no need to go into the bank. I also can do online banking with them.
how long does the free banking last for mate,are they any good?

how long does the free banking last for mate,are they any good?
Its free all the time. People can write cheques to me in my name or business name, So never ant mistakes....I don't have a problem with them. But as I said, you can only use the machines and not go into the bank to put money in.

Its free all the time. People can write cheques to me in my name or business name, So never ant mistakes....I don't have a problem with them. But as I said, you can only use the machines and not go into the bank to put money in.
Like the sound of that,thanks.

Back