Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Hourly Rate Yet!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

just had the best day yet! did my large commercial clean today and finished it just over 4 hours. and worked out just under £100 per hour! think i can live with that! lol

yer be good! but thats only every 3 months so got to wait for that one again! /emoticons/sad.png

but quoted a hotel yesterday so just waiting on hearing about that one.

£1600 in a year for 16hours work:) Think of how long someone has to work to get that lol.

How did you go about getting the job? and was that the price every 3months or just becasue its first clean?

£1600 in a year for 16hours work:) Think of how long someone has to work to get that lol.

How did you go about getting the job? and was that the price every 3months or just becasue its first clean?
yer not bad really, the first clean took the most time as it wasnt cleaned for 1-2 years.

the property managment company phoned me and asked if i wanted to quote for cleaning them, that price is every 3 months.

im really pleased for you /emoticons/smile.png

This is why i want to run my own business one day. Hows the other parts of your company going? which is most profitable for you?

im really pleased for you /emoticons/smile.png

This is why i want to run my own business one day. Hows the other parts of your company going? which is most profitable for you?
you work for someone else then?

the other side of it is a bit slow at the minute, picking a few bits up here and there but there are a lot of guys doing the maintenance side around here. at the minute the window cleaning side is the best and makes more money.

the worst thing with the maintenance side of things i could spend a day pricing up a job and then nothing comes of it so you loose on that.

At the moment im at uni but its not for me. looking to do another course in jan. I do gardening work for myself and love it. im in the process of learning trad but its slow for me lol. Bought an applicator today as i was using a j cloth before and unger soap. All my work is within walking distance so when i get good at trad im going to ask my customers if they would like their windows cleaned /emoticons/smile.png

bought a domain name from godaddy and will set up a site when i start out.

Doing quotes and not getting them would be annoying but just part of the job i guess

sounds good, everyone has to start somewhere! and you will get quicker as you practice. lot of huys use ecover and find it better than alot of the other soaps on sale,

at least you have a good customer base with the gardening work so thats a good start. well if you need anything or any advise etc just post on here and get a load of help from guys on here.

everytime i go to tescos to buy it they always sell out or dont have it. Ive been reading these forums for a long time. when Harunh was posting his ideas about starting and questions thats when i was reading. Now i see how hes progressing its really good /emoticons/smile.png

Not good enough yet but will keep going just been busy because of the summer

you work for someone else then?

the other side of it is a bit slow at the minute, picking a few bits up here and there but there are a lot of guys doing the maintenance side around here. at the minute the window cleaning side is the best and makes more money.

the worst thing with the maintenance side of things i could spend a day pricing up a job and then nothing comes of it so you loose on that.
Your right there matey!!!....by trade i'm a spread and had my fair share of wasted time doing quotes for dickheads

everytime i go to tescos to buy it they always sell out or dont have it. Ive been reading these forums for a long time. when Harunh was posting his ideas about starting and questions thats when i was reading. Now i see how hes progressing its really good /emoticons/smile.png

have you tried any other places for it? yer he has done well at picking up.

still plenty of time yet

Your right there matey!!!....by trade i'm a spread and had my fair share of wasted time doing quotes for dickheads
yer tell me about it! its a joke at times really, spend alday on the phone gettin prices from suppliers, paperwork, sorting out, driving to place and back all for nothing. oh well, part of the job really, just like quoting for cleaning windows, you go out give them a price and they still say no! lol

yer tell me about it! its a joke at times really, spend alday on the phone gettin prices from suppliers, paperwork, sorting out, driving to place and back all for nothing. oh well, part of the job really, just like quoting for cleaning windows, you go out give them a price and they still say no! lol
Unless you have prices on your website...LOL /emoticons/tongue.png ...and they still say no

Lol u been around for that long mate eyy ! hope u do well /emoticons/smile.png

its been nearly 4 months now mate /emoticons/smile.png

and im at 135 customers /emoticons/tongue.png

i chuck customers off if they dont want work doing in the rain /emoticons/tongue.png i work when i want i dont want the cuistomers to tell me wen to work and not to work /emoticons/tongue.png u get me mate

plus the way im going its been like 3 months and 20 days... im averaging over 1 customer per day /emoticons/smile.png so doing really good /emoticons/tongue.png

anyone can do it just got to be determined mate

Back