Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Freezing Soon Which Heater?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I will get some duvets and that pipe insulation and a jacket for my di bottle, and that heater but i put that heater under my pump rc

I will get some duvets and that pipe insulation and a jacket for my di bottle, and that heater but i put that heater under my pump rc? Is that because the heat cones from the top of that heater not all round it ? I know im asking loads of questions lol , 1 more thing can i plug that heater in at say 11pm go to bed then turn it off at 6am its defo safe yehah?
yer the heat comes from all round it, but it will travel upwards only.

as long at there is nothing covering the heater itself and anything could fall onto it then it should be fine. these heaters are designed to be used inside houses, bathrooms, and under shop windows.

CHEERS MATE !!!!!!! Will let you know how i get on bet it dont even freeze this year /emoticons/smile.png

Isnt it insulation? I thought that stopped heat from escaping..
yer it is, it also stops the water from freezzing too, these ones go round the cold water tank that some people have in there lofts.

CHEERS MATE !!!!!!! Will let you know how i get on bet it dont even freeze this year /emoticons/smile.png
i wouldnt go for the 60w that would be too small.

I would go for the 120w or the 180w

the 120w is the one i have and its good enough for my little van.

just to let you know also, the 120w only uses 2.2kw in 24hours!

the 180w should only use about 3.3kw in 24hours.

that should be enough for your van,

with that 120w i tested it in the cellar at home and i had a thermometer about 3 inchs away from it.

it started at 19c then after a while it settled down at 26-27c

Back