Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sill brush?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cuzza

Hi anybody on here have the sill brush and what do you think.have been looking to get new one and like the look of it thanks

I have been using vikan sill brushes for years and love them.

Recently got a gardiner pole with a gardiner sill brush, even better, so I changed all my brushes to gardiner, and they are lighter too

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

+1 for gardiners sill, used them solidly for a year bloody excellent things

But have a renewed love for my superlite medium mixed, get one of each and you will have a brush for all jobs

I've been using Vikan sill brush for about 6 months and love it. before that I was using a sill saver brush ( cant remember the make but got it from cleaning spot I think)

Tomorrow I get my first Gardiner brushes, should be good as they are at least 1/2 the weight.

ive often wondered what is the main difference of using a sill brush.

is it just the fact it has more bristles so cleans sill more easilly.

to save you going over sills with your sl/dual trim, which i use atm

Different brushes do different things. A sill brush is shaped so that it has a front face as well as a lower section of bristles curved around. These lower bristles are the right angle for cleaning the sills without changing the angle on your pole's angle adaptor.

In my opinion they are also good for getting into corners of windows to clean spiders webs. Also as a brush for PVC Fascia cleans as they get into the small spaces between the gutter etc better than a straight brush.

I have different brushes - shapes and bristle materials for different things. Including a gardiner stiff sill brush.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Back