Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just out of curiosity, what would you charge?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clisty1989

Quoted this gutter clean yesterday, was wondering what you would charge? He's a good custy, always pays via bacs that evening and was happy with what I quoted. Just interested to see the difference in prices. I did the 2 Conny's 6 months ago so they're sorted. There is also another apex I didn't take a pic of

IMG_20170320_131729.jpg

IMG_20170320_131702.jpg

IMG_20170320_131635.jpg

IMG_20170320_131632.jpg

I'm in Devon so prices may differ round the country and inner cities etc, but I usually charge £15 per side to include the window wash afterwards, and I round it down a bit for regulars too. Only really takes an hour or two so not a bad rate.

So a 3 bed Semi is £45, 3 bed detatched is £60 but I might knock it down to £55 or £50.

I agree that people need to cover costs etc but I also want to keep the repeat business.

Hope that helps

Slightly tricky over connies but all told I would allow myself 3 hours in and out and be looking at £120.
I'm cheap however, I only charge £40 per hour! /emoticons/smile.png)
Bloody hell your cheaper than me!! £180 with windows, bit my hand off! Wish I'd gone for £200, but now not so bothered

Bloody hell your cheaper than me!! £180 with windows, bit my hand off! Wish I'd gone for £200, but now not so bothered
I would of been around £240 in & out and my business is solely gutter cleaning, repairing & replacement

I think I will have to put my rates up!

Did a standard four bed detached yesterday cleared out the gutters and cleaned the gutters, fascias and soffits for £100.00, took me five hours!

I charge dear for pvc cleaning. Makes my income even out with your high priced window cleaning over in Eng-ga-lund

Did job today, 2 of us just under 2 hours (slippery decking), money was in bank by time I got home, the ideal custy! Wish they were all like this

A tonne would have been optimistic round here.
I quoted an fsg last week at 40 quid. Previous guy did it for 25.
Tbh I seem to be more expensive then most, before I started with my father in law he would have probs quoted £80 for a job like this. I've dragged his prices up a lot across the board, seems like a lot of Windy's, especially round here are too scared to go in at a high yet reasonable price just in case they scare off custom. Me, I'd rather walk away then get paid peanuts.

I was going to say 150 without windows.

Usual shite about prices on here especially the poster.
Isnt that what this forum is for?? If we don't compare prices how do we know we are charging enough?

Take it that's with gutter vac ? Nobody getting near that gutter over con on ladders

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Pro gutter on a 5m Harris pole

Usual shite about prices on here especially the poster.
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that an honest question to gauge if I'm too cheap/expensive could irritate you. This is supposed to be a friendly place where people can ask questions, share experiences and relax, without people having a go. If you disagree with a post, feel free to ignore it.

For your information, I quoted 180, got paid 180, took 2 of us just under 2 hours. Where's the shite in that?? Just curious

Back