Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

http://www.cheapestprintonline.co.uk

Ordered 5k from here for 65.00 Including delivery and VAT. Quick delivery and they also gave me a 1 hours time sot as to when they would come, which was really handy.

They only bad thing is there thiner than normal flyers there 130gsm. Its not really a bad thing realy it the only negative thing that I can think of to say about them.

Over all im happy and im confident Ill make my money back from them.

I have just started making my own flyers, standard paper and 4 per sheet, total cost for paper and ink is £20 for 5000

I have just started making my own flyers, standard paper and 4 per sheet, total cost for paper and ink is £20 for 5000
Does that include wear and tear on the machine, your time, electricity, etc?

Do them A6 and you quadruple your amount. That's what's I do on my 'I cleaned your windows today' leaflets. Printed 10 A4 tonight with a total of 40 leaflets. That should see me OK for tomorrow haha.

Asda cheap paper is £2.35 for 500 x3 = £7.05

ink = £6.99 x 2 = £13.98

total is £21.03

wear and tear - well I now have a use for my printer, its been sitting doing f all for a year.

electricity probably costs a £1 or less.

Asda cheap paper is £2.35 for 500 x3 = £7.05ink = £6.99 x 2 = £13.98

total is £21.03

wear and tear - well I now have a use for my printer, its been sitting doing f all for a year.

electricity probably costs a £1 or less.
That's £21.03 for 1500 buddy?

I would not have less than 350gsm card. You could have got then cheaper with iloveflyers on here. with better paper/card...

Sometimes its just easier to get some else to do them... Both have merits but I prefer to get them printed.

If your making your own flyers they would need to be really good or customers will just think your just a part timer..

For all you will save your better off getting professional flyers that will catch people's attention and will give the potential customers an idea that you mean business..

Like you spend £1000s on equipment to be able to clean, so no point scrimping when it comes to ££ for getting the work

I Paid £160 for 10k 2 sided 350gram full colour leaflets, it aint worth the time and effort or poor quality printing your own. and 350g is easy to get through letter boxes and paper isnt

I would not have less than 350gsm card. You could have got then cheaper with iloveflyers on here. with better paper/card...
Why pay for all that? Most go in the bin anyway. If I knew everyone or most would keep them. I wouldnt mind spending money on them

Why pay for all that? Most go in the bin anyway. If I knew everyone or most would keep them. I wouldnt mind spending money on them
Its all about looking profestional. Not cheap.
£70 for 5000 double sided best quality. So not paying all that... /emoticons/smile.png

Its all about looking profestional. Not cheap.
£70 for 5000 double sided best quality. So not paying all that... /emoticons/smile.png
Professionalism is'nt judged on the thickness of paper.
You never said what size they were?

Latest Posts

Back