Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Glen Hoddle ...

It's got it's problems

but i watched the Euro 96 documentary by Alan shearer last night - what a fantastic time that was ...

Heard Keith Gillespie on talk sport? Reaching new depths in the boring voice pit of despair !
Hey taxlossloz, being as you listen to talksport, what about the boring daily mirror journalist john cross?

Every other word is Basically or really and his monotoned long drawn out sentences are a killer. Its got to a point now that when he comes on I have to turn the volume down.

Whereas mike parry has me in stitches, love him

He's sitting there thinking "I'm a complete ****"

Anyone involved in football is so boring in the way they speak

"At the end of the day"

"You know what i mean"

"Yeah"

Etc etc

Or in rooney's case

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

Radio 1 yes, especially Scott mills innuendo bingo, but 5 live????? 5 dead is more accurate I.m.o.

Not everyone in football is thick. Matt le tisseir, Jeff sterling, martin Tyler all good I.m.o. Or as mentioned on another thread, is this rugby fans looking down on football again?

Football fans will cheer the England rugby team on without question, rugby fans, when watching the England football team seem more interested in quotes like "ahhh, their all pre maddonnas, or rugby is a mans game" whilst standing there with their arms out like they are holding two rolls of lineal. Anyway its Friday, pub time. Have a good weekend fellow windies /emoticons/smile.png

I have nothing against football although i do love rugby

I just find most of the players thick..just my opinion

Geoff Stelling is great

Matt le tissier is my football hero

Played for Southampton all his career

My family are all from round there

They were in the old division one ally childhood and then it became the premiership

My grandad was good mates with laurie mcmenemie (i think that's how you spell it)

My first ever match i went to was with my grandad at the Dell (saints old ground)

I still could watch them play

I just think there is too much money jnvolved nowadays and too many players think they are something special although they kick a ball around for their job

Rugby is now where football was back in the old Jimmy Greaves (legend) days

Back